MMTES II Conference Proceedings are available online: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol. 577
Mathematical modeling of technical and economic systems in agriculture (MMTES III-2020) will be held at the Department of Mathematical Modeling and Informatics uzing Zoom communication platform with the assistance of "Center of applied scientific research", Volgograd, Russian Federation on 10-11 Dec 2020.
1. Mathematical modeling of socio-technical and organizational-economic systems.
2. Modeling of natural-technical and agro-ecological processes.
3. Artificial intelligence and neural network technologies in agricultural production.
4. Modeling of innovative and technological processes in agricultural engineering.
5. Modeling of reclamation and environmental technologies in agricultural production.
6. Resource and technological support for the production of agricultural products.
7. Seed production, plant breeding and biotechnology.
8. Innovative technologies in solving economic problems in the agro-industrial complex.
9. Modern electrical technologies, electrical equipment and power supply in rural areas.